Thursday 6 February 2014

Why a blog?

         
          First, a few submissions!
          In my college days, cooking and me were as different as chalk and cheese! I hated to cook the normal boring daal, subzi, chawal and roti. Yes, but I learnt various stylish recipes by attending a few culinary courses.
          My love for cooking evolved as I got married. My husband's love for food, my MIL'S great cooking skills all led to improvise on  my cooking. My MIL is my biggest source of inspiration. She has taught me a lot in cooking right from everyday menus to weekend specialities!
          My blog will feature easy recipes which I have tried at home followed with photographs. Being a 21st century homemaker, this blog will also feature some microwave recipes, day-to-day tricks and tips to overcome this huge responsibility!
          So get ready to have a truly satisfying culinary experience!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment